Welcome Back Service: May 31, 2020
(Please read the following as there are important details/changes to our morning schedule)
In accordance with the State of Hawaii and CDC guidelines, we are implementing TWO onsite morning services that will also be live streamed via Ewa Beach AG YouTube channel.
(NOTE: Both services are currently at MAXED CAPACITY).
First service: 8:00-9:30 (Doors open at 7:30. Please refer to the protocols below as we will be conducting temperature checks per person).
Second service: 10:30-12:00
Nursery Services will NOT be available for both services
Note: Between the two services (9:30 through 10:30), the restrooms, doorknobs, light switches, microphones, etc., will be cleaned and disinfected.
NOTE: Live stream services via YouTube for all those who are not able to attend (see link below).
In accordance with the State of Hawaii and CDC guidelines, we will be practicing the following:
- Masks are REQUIRED from your car to when you are seated in church.
- Lines have been placed outside the entrance per social distancing guidelines as we are staggering in church attendees due to temperature checks and seating (NOTE: If all the lines are taken on the breezeway, please remain in your cars until you see an opening).
- Temperature checks will be made at the entrance by designated church members who are health care professionals (*If you have a fever or your temperature is registered at 100 or above, you will be sent home for the safety of you and others)
- Seating Arrangements: Each family or person has designated seating areas. Service Coordinators will be directing each family or person to their seats.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at the entrance and inside the church.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Every person will be required to wear a mask except when sitting in their seat to worship.
- If you are sick, please remain at home.
- Please refrain from hugs and handshakes.
- Once service has ended, please use your mask once you get up from your seat and exit the side doors to your cars (unfortunately, no fellowshipping is allowed for the safety of others and social distancing).
Donations/Offerings: Two "offering boxes" will be placed at each door leading into the sanctuary (Note: Those who are not able to attend services are encouraged to continue to mail in your tithes/offerings).
Communion: We are working on a safe way to distribute the emblems.
Services that will not be available at this time until further notice:
- Sunday School
- Children's Church
- Nursery Services during Worship Services
- Sunday Evening Services
- Wednesday Evening Services
- Coffee Cart