(Please read the following as there are important details/changes to our morning schedule)
As we continue to be in accordance with the State of Hawaii and CDC guidelines under Oahu Tier 3,
we have returned to only ONE morning service that will also be live streamed via Ewa Beach AG YouTube channel.
(NOTE: If sanctuary is at maxed capacity in compliance with social distancing guidelines, we have opened up the 2nd floor of the Administrative building as an overflow room, which you will be directed to by the Service Coordinators).
Morning service: 9:30-11:00 (Please refer to the social distancing protocols below that are currently in place at our church).
Nursery Services are NOT be available at this time.
NOTE: Live stream services via YouTube for all those who are not able to attend (see link below).
In accordance with the State of Hawaii and CDC guidelines, the following protocols are currently in place:
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times (from your car to the church and while in the church).
- Lines have been placed outside the entrance per social distancing guidelines as we are staggering in church attendees due to temperature checks and seating (NOTE: If all the lines are taken on the breezeway, please remain in your cars until you see an opening).
- Temperature checks (forehead/temple area) will be conducted at the entrance by designated church members who are health care professionals or under the guidance of our healthcare professionals (*If you have a fever or your temperature is registered at 100 or above, you will be sent home for the safety of you and others)
- Service Coordinators will be directing each family or person to their seats.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance and inside the church.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Every person are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the church
- If you are sick, please remain at home.
- Please refrain from hugs and handshakes.
- Once service has ended, please exit the side doors to your cars (unfortunately, no fellowshipping is allowed for the safety of others and social distancing).
Donations/Offerings: Two offering boxes are available at each door leading into the sanctuary (Note: Those who are not able to attend services are encouraged to continue to mail in your tithes/offerings).
Communion: We are working on a safe way to distribute the emblems.
Services that will not be available at this time until further notice:
- Sunday School
- Children's Church
- Nursery Services during Worship Service
- Sunday Evening Services
- Coffee Cart