Church History to Present
The Ewa Beach Assembly of God was established on Leeward Oahu in the Ewa community over 50 years ago.
The fellowship originally began in 1958 as an outreach of the Wahiawa Assembly of God's Adult Bible Class and was held in a home with Sis. Lucille Headrick teaching the class. That same year, the first church service meeting was held in an abandoned Ewa plantation building. In May of 1960, Reverend Fred Cordeiro was appointed the pastor for "Ewa Assembly of God", and in 1961 the church relocated to its present site on Makule Road, into the structure that was built by Pastor Cordeiro and church members. (The Light on the Past, Hawaii Assemblies of God, 1975)
In October of 1979, Pastor Robert Stalcup, Sr. and his wife, Kathleen Stalcup, assumed the Pastoral leadership for Ewa Beach Assembly of God.
Our church membership consists of Christian believers of various cultural and ethnic backgrounds; who are committed to being a witness for Christ to non-believers as well as to fellow brethren; by ministering and teaching the Word of God which is founded on Biblical truth, scripture and research.
Three weekly services are held in the church sanctuary; on Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings, and Wednesday evenings. Children's Church services are also held on Sunday mornings and a Youth Ministry meeting is offered on Sunday evenings. In addition, Bible study classes are hosted at various times and home locations in Ewa Beach and Mililani. For more information, please see our service times or upcoming events page.